Well, dis blog is a bit dusty.. I jz found out tt yea da bitch yifen noes I wrote her as a bitch.. Bt again, doesnt her actions earn her da name of da bitch? She rrly is wad.. Her ways r so flirt, 2 me is juz so pure degrading.. Bitch is alr a much substituted word than da word prostitute ok? If u r being named as a prostitute (wich I tink is more appropriate), I tink u can jz quit ur studies, n go n b a profesional 1..
Anw, u tink u r mor hardworkin, can com n tel me stats is ACTALLY SO SIMPLE.. Yea, cz u nv tak it seriously.. Jz tak it at face value.. U nv understand throughly.. Or mayb it's my fault, my stupidity tt I dun understand stats.. All I haf 2 do is jz wait 4 term blk test 2 com, den see da results.. Bt I'm jz wondering y m I wasting such a big amt of strength n breath in writing dis entry wich is abt a prostitute?
Duno..
xiaofeixia promise you @ 6:55 AM