Monday, March 13, 2006

'Shut up n stop poking ur nose in2 my things'

U think I tutorin wrong subj.. Wad da hell u thinking.. Tuition nt equal 2 weak in tt sub.. In my definition, tuition is a time where it is set aside 2 study tt sub.. Ya rite.. Wrong subj.. I'm findin chem tutor.. Besides da sch 1, u cun offer anymore.. So jz shut up wil u?

I respect u n nv put u down cz u r a senior.. Bt dun force me 2 b nasty.. I tried 1ce, n it did rrly put tt person in hell.. I dun wan tt 2 u.. So u jz kip ur mouth shut n only help wen u r requested.. Shut up wil u?


xiaofeixia promise you @ 7:34 PM



Tag Board.



Archives.
February 2006
March 2006
May 2006

About Me.
Name : Junhao
Nick : Xiaofeixia
Age : Since 1988
Career : Part-time Counsellor

Links.
TanCY
Jake Yi
Herrick
Yuting
Becky
Shan
Chel
Yahoo Mail
Yahoo Movies
Frenster
Blogger
Quotes
Google mail
EduLearn
Secret Pool

Credits.
Powered by: Blogger
Skin from: BlogSkins
Picture by: Getty Images
Designed by: Lemon Ice