Friday, March 10, 2006

'Is dis fair?'

I jz went sb's blog, den found it 2 b critising a person parallel 2 me.. Well, it's none other den da fucking bro.. Well, he thinks he's cool wif essays n cld write well.. Bt sux in science, n he thinks it's ok.. hw-ever, he say da essays I wrote r parallel 2 a sec 2 compo.. If u think u r tt gd, u com n write.. U r strong in ur own area, I'm strong in my own area.. Each person has their own weakness, u nv compare a durain wif a rambutan, n say rambutan is beta den durain or vice-versa..

I jz wana highlit wad a sad case u belong 2.. Ur parents r of science orientated, yet u wan 2 thow away ur science, flunk it, den jz say u gt no talent in it.. Wad a sick logic is tt? Though my science is nt tt gd, at least I tried, it's beta den u giving it up n say u gt no talent in it.. Tt rrly sux.. i can jz say 4 a person hu does it dis way is da 1 hu is rrly w/o any balls, n shld jz cut off ur dig, n hang it n admire hw u cld haf such a balles dig.. Yea, try doin tt..


xiaofeixia promise you @ 3:19 AM



Tag Board.



Archives.
February 2006
March 2006
May 2006

About Me.
Name : Junhao
Nick : Xiaofeixia
Age : Since 1988
Career : Part-time Counsellor

Links.
TanCY
Jake Yi
Herrick
Yuting
Becky
Shan
Chel
Yahoo Mail
Yahoo Movies
Frenster
Blogger
Quotes
Google mail
EduLearn
Secret Pool

Credits.
Powered by: Blogger
Skin from: BlogSkins
Picture by: Getty Images
Designed by: Lemon Ice