Sunday, February 26, 2006

'Grr..'

I jz understand.. Y life has 2 b so unfair.. I've 2 slog throughout my whole 12 yrs of studies.. Y? Den y r som ppl hu r jz so lucky? Jz a few strokes, den dey r able 2 score wif flyin colors? Y? I jz dun understand..

I'm oso gona gg bonkers.. Y m I kip scoring wif careless mistakes? I jz understand? I've 2 grapple wif such gr8 disadvantage of me kip makin careless mistakes? Y? I jz wana noe.. N I wish dere's more 4 me 2 find out?

So far only Law 7 can explains all.. Haiz.. Damn frustrated.. Grrr..


xiaofeixia promise you @ 5:39 AM



Tag Board.



Archives.
February 2006
March 2006
May 2006

About Me.
Name : Junhao
Nick : Xiaofeixia
Age : Since 1988
Career : Part-time Counsellor

Links.
TanCY
Jake Yi
Herrick
Yuting
Becky
Shan
Chel
Yahoo Mail
Yahoo Movies
Frenster
Blogger
Quotes
Google mail
EduLearn
Secret Pool

Credits.
Powered by: Blogger
Skin from: BlogSkins
Picture by: Getty Images
Designed by: Lemon Ice